On November 30, 2021, the School of Law and Economics held the 15th Work Conference of 2021 on the Xueyuan Road Campus. Li Shuguang, the Dean of the school presided over the meeting and all faculties of the School attended the meeting.
1. The arrangement of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the spring semester of the 2021-2022 academic year was discussed.
2. The allocation of undergraduate thesis supervisors in 2021 was discussed.
3. The issue of improving the syllabus of some graduate students in the spring semester of 2021-2022 was discussed.
4. Opinions and suggestions from teachers of the Institute on the third draft of the 14th Five-Year Plan, development indicators and annual plans during the 14th Five-Year Plan were solicited.
5. The application for scientific research awards in 2020 was discussed.
6. The related work of think tank results statistics was discussed.