On December 14, 2021, the School of Law and Economics held the 16th Work Conference of 2021on the Xueyuan Road Campus. Li Shuguang, the Dean of the school presided over the meeting and all faculties of the School attended the meeting.
1. The selection of undergraduate courses from 2021 to 2022 in the spring semester was discussed.
2. The completion of the target responsibility system tasks in 2021 was discussed.
3. The 2021 year-end summary, the 2022 annual plan and the writing of the 2022 year book were discussed.
4. The application status of the scientific research business budget in 2022 was discussed.
5. The relevant arrangements for the school inspection office to conduct political inspections of scientific research party committees were discussed.
6. The series of academic activities planned for the academic pedigree tour of the University of France during the 70th anniversary were discussed.