The Chinese papers are published in several authoritative journals, like China Legal Science,Economic Research Journal,Management worldetc.English papers are published in European Business Organization Law Review, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems，International Review of Law and Economics，Europe-Asia Studies，Journal of Economic Survey, European Journal of Law and Economics, Applied Economics Lettersetc.More than 20 articles are reproduced by the "Chinese Social Science Digest" and "the copy of Renmin University Newspapers and Periodicals".
1. Xu, Wenming and Liu, Yan. (2021).Does reputational capital affect credit rating agencies?: empirical evidence from a natural experiment in China.European Journal of Law and Economics,Volume 51, pp. 433–468.
2. Xu, Guangdong and Gui, Binwei. (2021).The Non-linearity between Finance and Economic Growth: A Literature Review and Evidence from China.Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Volume 35(1),pp. 3-18.
3. Xu, Guangdong. (2021).From financial structure to economic growth: Theory, evidence and challenges.Economic Notes,Volume 51(1).
4. Xu, Guangdong. (2021).Reassessing the Literature on the Relationship Between Financial Structure and Economic Growth.Review of Economics, Volume 72(2), pp. 149-182.
5. Xu, Wenming and Xu, Guangdong. (2020).Understanding public enforcement of securities law in China: An empirical analysis of the enforcement actions of the CSRC and its regional offices against informational misconduct.International Review of Law and Economics,Volume61.
6. Xu, Wenming;Zhu, Shao gang and Wu, Zhicheng. (2020).Building a Junior Stock Exchange: Lessons from China.European Business Organization Law Review, Volume 21(1),pp. 139–170.
7. Xu, Guangdong and Faure, MichaelG.(2020).A theoretical framework for understanding financial distortions: With special application to China.North-Carolina Journal of International Law, Volume 45(3),pp. 709-776.
8. Xu,Guangdong;Xu,Wenming and Gui,Binwei. (2019).Administrative Reform and Environmental Protection: The Case of China.Journal of East Asian Studies, Volume 19(1), pp. 39-59.9. Xu,GuangdongandGui,Binwei. (2019).From financial repression to financial crisis? The case of China.Asia Pacific Economic Literature, Volume33(1), pp. 48-63.10. Xu,GuangdongandMichael,Faure.(2019).Financial Repression in China: Short-Term Growth But Long-Term Crisis.Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, Volume 42(1), pp. 1-77.
11. Xu,Guangdong;Xu,Wenming and Xu,Shudan. (2018).Does the establishment of the Ministry of Environmental Protection matter for addressing China's pollution problems? Empirical evidence from listed companies.Economics of Governance, Volume 19(3),pp. 195-224.
12. Xu,Guangdong. (2018).China's Financial Repression: Symptoms, Consequences and Causes.The Copenhagen Journal of Asian Studies, Volume 36(1), pp. 28-49.
13. Zhou,Tianshu and Li,Wenjing. (2018).Regulation of Sponsors in China: Political Will, Regulators’ Desire and Market Demands.Hong Kong Law Journal, Volume 48(1), pp. 323-358.
14. Xu,Wenming; Chen,Jianwei and Xu,Guangdong.(2017).An Empirical Analysis of the Public Enforcement of Securities Law in China: Finding the Missing Piece to the Puzzle. European Business Organization Law Review, Volume 18(2),pp. 367-389.
15.Zhang,Qianwei;Yang,Zhihua and Gui,Binwei. (2017).Coalitional game with fuzzy payoffs and credibilistic nucleolus. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Volume 32(1), pp.1-9.
16.Lucas,Bergkampand Xu,Guangdong. (2017).Design and Implementation of a Governance System for the Protection of the Environment and Public Health in China: International Models, Best Practices, and Implications for Contemporary China.China-EU Law Journal, Volume 5(3–4), pp. 135-174.
17. Xi,Tao.2017.Money, bank, and the commercial banking law: a framework for law and economics analysis.InStefan, Weishaar;Niels, Philipsenand Xu,Wenming(eds.).Regulatory Reform in China and the EU: A Law and Economics Perspective.Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 13-37.
18. Gui,Binwei and Xu,Guangdong. 2017.Does the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hold for China? An Empirical Examination.InStefan, Weishaar;Niels, Philipsenand Xu,Wenming(eds.).Regulatory Reform in China and the EU: A Law and Economics Perspective.Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 200-234.
19. Zhou,Tianshu and Li,Wenjing.2017. Unpredictable enforcement: a study of the CSRC’s approach to insider trading in China.InStefan, Weishaar;Niels, Philipsenand Xu,Wenming(eds.).Regulatory Reform in China and the EU: A Law and Economics Perspective.Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 67-88.
20. Xu,Guangdong. (2016).Explaining the Failure of Environmental Law in China.Columbia Journal of Asian Law,Volume29(2),pp.1-95.
21. Xu,Guangdong.(2016).China’s Environmental Crisis and Its Political Roots.American Review of China Studies, Volume17(1),pp.1-20.
22. Lucas,Bergkamp and Xu,Guangdong.(2017).Design and implementation of a governance system for the protection of the environment and public health in China: international models, best practices, and implications for contemporary China. China-EU Law Journal, Volume5,pp.135–174.
23. Xu,Wenming.(2016).Reforming private securities litigation in China: The stock market has already cast its vote. International Review of Law and Economics, Volume 45,pp.23-32.
24. Xu, Wenming and Xu,Guangdong.(2016).Truth and Robustness in Cross-Country Law and Finance Regressions: A Bayesian Analysis of Empirical “Law Matters” Thesis. Journal of Applied Finance & Banking,Volume6(6),pp. 91-121.
25. Zhang, Qianwei;Yang,Zhihua and Gui,Binwei.(2017).Coalitional game with fuzzy payoffs and credibilistic nucleolus. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Volume32(1),pp.1-9.
26. Zhou, Tianshu.(2016).Rethinking China's Reform of Corporate Governance: A Perspective of Path Dependence. Australian Journal of Asian Law,Volume17(2),pp. 355-372.
27. Zhou, Tianshu and Li,Wenjing.(2016).Regulation with Random Standards: Administrative Enforcement of Tipper Liability in China’s Insider Trading Cases. International Company and Commercial Law Review, Volume 27.